Read the article(s) from Edutopia and respond to the following:
7 Strategies to Make Grading Easier
https://www.edutopia.org/article/7-strategies-make-grading-easier (Links to an external site.)
When Grading Harms Student Learning
https://www.edutopia.org/blog/when-grading-harms-student-learning-andrew-miller (Links to an external site.)
Do No Harm: Flexible and Smart Grading Practices
https://www.edutopia.org/blog/do-no-harm-flexible-smart-grading-andrew-miller (Links to an external site.)
Allowing Test Retakes—Without Getting Gamed
https://www.edutopia.org/article/allowing-test-retakes-without-getting-gamed (Links to an external site.)
The Case for Not Allowing Test Retakes
https://www.edutopia.org/article/case-not-allowing-test-retakes (Links to an external site.)
1. What are the seven strategies suggested in the first article to make grading easier? List and briefly explain each one.
2. According to the author, what types of grading/grading practices harm student learning and how do they do so?
3. In the third article by the same author as the second, he gives additional strategies. List those and give a brief description of each one.
4. What are your strategies/tools to prevent harming students with traditional grading practices?
5. In the article, “Allowing Test Retakes Without Getting Gamed”, the author suggests several things. Choose 3 and briefly discuss them.
6. In the last article, the author gives several reasons retesting should not be allowed. What is your district/school/class policy on retesting? What is your personal stance on retesting? Explain your thinking/reasoning.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.