– Name your microbe that causes the disease of your choice and deacribe the type of microbe. Include a physical description of the microbe and any othe key identifying features.
– Describe the type of microbe(bacteria, virus, eyc.)
– What is the natural resevoir for your microbe?
– Are there certain lab techniques used to identify it? Explain.
– What host/hosts can your microbe survive in?
– Where can your microbe be found geographically?
– Explain the disease caused by your pathogen. Be sure to describe the signs/symptoms of the infection.
– How is an infection caused by your microbe contracted? Is ir transmissible bewtween people? Is it vectored? If so, what is the name of the vector and how does it transmit your microbe?
– What is the time-line of an infection with your microbe? What is the length of the incubation period? Is it an chronic or acute infection? Do the symptoms change throughtout the course of the infection?
– What is the prognosis of an infection caused by your microbe? Are there any long term effects after the infection has passed?
– What are some of the most common treatments for this pathogen? How can it be prevented?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.