Case Studies Instructions
1. Work through all of the case studies.
2. You will also complete the Case Study Final Questions sheet on 1 of the case studies you chose to submit.
3. Be sure to answer all the questions that are asked. If you are asked for examples, put more than 1 answer for full credit!
4. Many questions can be answered with a simple phrase or list. There is no requirement for complete sentences.
5. Each case study asks for the most likely cause. This means there is one correct microbe for the case study. If you choose another organism, you could lose points because it is not the most likely for this case. If you answer the rest of the questions correctly for the organism you choose, you would not lose all the points for the case study.
Diagnosis = the disease
Cause, causative agent, or etiologic agent = the microbe responsible
Mechanism of action= method a drug kills/inhibits a microbe
8. Genus species names must be spelled correctly, in proper format, and underlined/italicized or 1 point will be deducted from the case study. Because you are using your resources, you must be specific in naming the pathogen, including the species name.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.