Write a 1500 – 2000-word essay discussing biodiversity in Molopo Nature Reserve and the role of citizen science in conservation efforts. Your essay should be written using the following structure:
Your introduction should be structured as an inverted triangle: begin with a broad overview of the subject and discuss more specific details by the end of the paragraph. Your introduction should address the following questions:
• What is biodiversity?
• Why is biodiversity important?
• What threats to biodiversity exist in South Africa?
Identify and discuss two factors having a severe negative
impact on biodiversity
• Introduce the Molopo Nature Reserve. When and why
was it created?
• What is the goal of the Snapshot Molopo project?
Body of Essay: Species Conservation Status:
Of the species you identified in your Snapshot Molopo images, select three species. For each species, write a paragraph that addresses the following topics:
• Habitat needs
• Current biodiversity status locally and globally (Threatened? Endangered? Thriving?
• Current and historical population trends
• Current or potential future threats that may affect populations of this specific species (or
if it is invasive, describe how it may threaten native species)
• Describe efforts that are currently in place to help conserve this specific species (or
control this species if it is non-native/invasive) Conclusion:
Your conclusion should be structured as a triangle: discuss more specific details of the Molopo project and end with a broad overview of future research directions. Your conclusion should address the following questions:
• Did your participation in the Snapshot Molopo project give you a deeper understanding and appreciation for diversity? Why or why not?
• How can your photo identifications in this project contribute to the management and conservation of species?
• More generally, describe how the Zooniverse community can assist in conservation efforts. Can citizen science be an effective tool for scientific research? Justify your response
• The conclusion of this citizen science project will result in a large collection of georeferenced photo data of South African animals. Describe possible future research projects that the Snapshot Molopo team may wish to pursue as a follow-up study to the photo data.
Please ensure you include both in-text citations throughout your responses, and a reference list at the end of your assignment in APA format. You should cite the Zooniverse Molopo website as well as any other materials you use. A portion of your grade will be allocated to the number and quality of references as well as the accuracy of APA formatting.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.