1. Explain the main idea of the case and its importance.
2. Explain the important facts from the case (statistics, data, numbers, etc).
3. Explain the use of any terms or concepts from the book whether explicitly or implied. Also explain the context in which they were used.
4. Explain any statements of bias mentioned in the article.
5. Summarize the purposes of measuring employee performance.
6. Analyze how to effectively address performance problems and concerns with an employee.
7. Describe the importance of using organizational strategies linked to a performance management system.
8. Describe why a legally defensible and effective performance appraisal system is important.
9. Conclusion statement – summarize this case as it applies to this weeks learning objectives.
Extra Credit Point Value – 50 points
APA is required
Minimum 1-2 paragraph response per question
Paragraph is at least 3 sentences, but not more than 10 sentences
Must be on time – late assignments will not be accepted for partial credit, so please do not ask
70% Content and 30% APA (so 35 points for content and 15 points for APA)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.