1. Start by developing a list of 100 facts related to the case (see www.DrSoWhat.com (Links to an external site.) > “Guides”). These can be gleaned from the case itself and related literature. For example, you might put in the fact sheet the following: Fact 1: “There are 5 major audiences: A, B, C, D, & E.” Fact 2: “Audience A’s primary concern is x, y, z.” Why start with the 100 facts? The facts provide the factual basis for conducting the analysis. The fact sheet should be included as Appendix 1.
2. Describe the details of the communication problem including the situational background, audience analysis, and your grounded assumptions. Tables are often helpful at this point. This will become Section 1 of the paper.
3. Discuss the nature or the “cause” of the problem. This will become Section 2 of the paper.
4. Discuss your strategy and specific solution. Include relevant documentation. (i.e., speeches, brochures, videotape, etc.) This will become Section 3 of the paper.
5. Describe the rationale for your choices. Show how the solution specifically relates to the principles discussed in the class. This will become Section 4 of the paper.
6. Develop an introduction, conclusion and executive summary for the paper. Also cite all relevant literature that you used.
7. Arrange all the pieces in the proper order and proofread the paper. (Check out Phil’s “Hall of Fame” for examples at http://www.uwgb.edu/clampitp (Links to an external site.))
8. Submit the final paper to your professor in Canvas Assignments.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.