In 1)a paragraph or two, write a brief summary about the major components of the research. How was the study set up? Who were the participants? (Your explanation of the research should be clear enough that someone who may have never heard of this study would get a clear picture of how the research was done. This should also be in your own words.)
2. 2) If you were replicating this research, what would your hypothesis for the research be? Briefly explain why you think what you do.
3. 3) What is the dependent variable? Independent variable(s)? (Be clear about which is the independent and which is the dependent variable.) In a sentence or two, explain the relationship between the independent and dependent variables.
4. 4) Which research method was used? Write a paragraph (or two) in which you discuss (at least) one strength of this research method for this project and (at least) one weakness of this research method for this project. Do you think another research method would have been a better method by which to answer the research question? Why or why not?
5. 5) Discuss the results of the research. What were the findings of the study? (How did the subjects behave?)
6. 6) Write 1-3 paragraphs in which you discuss the implications of the findings. In other words, how does this research add to our understanding of the extent to which groups and/or authority can have power over behavior?
a. a) In your discussion of the implications of the research, use information from Chapter 5 in order to argue the ways by which this research demonstrates the power of groups/authority on an individual’s behavior.
b. b) You must use at least two concepts/terms/theories from Chapter 5. Be sure that these terms are relevant to the study’s findings and that you show you understand the concept/term/theory in your writing. You must bold or underline the concept/term/theory that you use or else it will not be counted.
7. 7) In 1-2 paragraphs, write whether or not you think this research was ethical. What were the specific ethical issues posed in this research? Do the ends (the study’s findings and implications) justify the means? Why do you believe what you do?
You should only be using your Textbook and the link (posted on the first page of this assignment) for your sources. There is no need to use other material to complete this assignment. If, however, you do use outside/additional sources, you MUST BE SURE TO CITE.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16m0ZC3uuBXxKvQP-ykfPluwj-jHWYj1C/view?ts=5f1f160c this is the textbook
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.