For this IMAR, you will need a few raisins; any color will do.
1. Place the raisins in front of you on a table or similar surface.
2. It is helpful to walk out of the room and re-enter since this can foster a sense of newness or curiosity.
3. Approach the spot where you’d placed the tiny objects and look at them as if for the very first time. Allow yourself to feel a sense of wonder and interest while resisting the mind’s tendency to label what you are seeing.
4. Take a few moments to pay careful attention to:
o The way the your item looks
o How it feels
o How your skin responds to its manipulation
o Its smell
o Its taste
If thoughts or judgments arise during your examination, that is okay; simply notice that your mind veered and bring your awareness back to your object with fresh eyes. You may find it helpful to spend one minute on each of the five aspects noted above.
It’s useful to repeat the exercise more than once. See if you can maintain a sense of openness and curiosity throughout each step.
Focusing on a single object such as a raisin is meant to bring your mind to the present, to what is right in front of you. It also allows for the practice of fostering curiosity and openness, which are useful in suspending judgments and preconceptions.
It is nearly impossible to avoid practicing mindfulness when you follow these instructions and take notice of what is in front of you in the present moment.
Consider the following statement: By focusing on the raisin in your hand and making a point to notice everything about it, you are unlikely to be expending energy, time and attention on worrying or ruminating about other parts of your life.
· Describe your experiences (good or bad) with the Raisin Exercise.
· Did you notice your attention shifting away from worries or ruminations about other parts of your life as you did this activity?
· How did this activity affect your mood or emotional state? (Consider how you may have felt before, during, and immediately after completing the activity.)
· Management experts like Peter Senge and others suggest that dialogue involves balancing inquiry and advocacy. With respect to leadership of human service organizations, do you see the mindfulness activity you just completed as relevant to this statement? If so, in what way? If not, why not?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.