Please watch video, the answer the following questions.
1. Charley opens the film by saying that “[when] they want us to come out here and work in the cotton fields, they call us Mexicans. As soon as there’s a war, all of a sudden we’re Americans.” Analyze he meant by this comment?
2. Charlie expressed his sense of strength in his identity related to his military service when stopped by the border patrol in his hometown of Corcoran, Ca. (He pulled out his fake eye) Would you agree with the statement, “Some minorities have experienced a pattern of wanting to serve in the military to prove their patriotism and disprove negative stereotypes about their race or ethnic group.” Yes or no and explain your answer? Does this still hold true today?
3. Charley observes: “It seems as though they took our farm workers to go fight their farm workers.” What did he mean? List at least two connections Charley makes with some Vietnamese people, the people whose land we had invaded.
4. What images of Chicanos in the military have you seen in movies before watching this film?
How did the limited options available to young Chicanos in California’s San Joaquin Valley influence their choice to enlist?
5. How did the war change the political awareness and identity of Chicanos?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.