For this project, you will analyze a leadership context and design a leadership development plan around it. You will identify essential leadership skills and design a program that will target these skills. You will deliver a proposal, comparable to what a consultant would create for a client, detailing the specific methods by which you would develop these leaders.
Write a paper that contains the following sections:
I. Leadership Context
II. Leadership Skills
III. Leadership Development Plan
a. Learning Objectives
c. Key Content, Exercises, and Activities
Follow the steps below to complete your paper:
Part I: Leadership Context (2 pages)
1. Choose and describe a specific context and a leadership role within that context. For example, you could choose a well-known company and its CEO or a manager in that company, or you might choose a particular government agency and a leadership title within that agency. Once you have chosen a particular leadership role within a company, agency, or other organization, you should provide some background on the company itself, its vision, and its organizational structure, as well as details regarding the title of the leadership role and his or her general duties and area of control.
2. Describe any relevant issues related to leadership effectiveness, ethical leadership, and the leader’s ability to perform well in the specific environment of his or her organization.
These issues should apply to any particular person who took the role because they are issues related to the company or organization and not the particular individual.
Part II: Leadership Skills (3 pages)
1. Identify 3-5 leadership skills that would be essential for the particular leader you selected and explain why each of these skills is necessary for that leadership position within the organization you selected.
Part III: Leadership Development Plan (3-4 pages)
Now you will create a leadership development plan based upon your findings from the previous sections. Participants in your program would include new employees entering that leadership role.
1. State 3-5 objectives that your leadership development program aims to achieve and how the program will achieve them. (E.g., leaders should be able to create a vision statement after completing this, etc.)
2. Determine two appropriate methods for developing each of the leadership skills you identified in step 3. You identified 3-5 leadership skills in step 3, so you must identify 610 methods for leadership development. Examples of methods include lectures, coaching, training exercises or activities, mentoring, on-the-job training, etc. Describe how and why each of these methods will contribute to the development of each of the associated leadership skills.
3. Explain how you would evaluate the success of those who participated in your leadership development plan.
Part IV: Summary (1 page)
1. Briefly summarize how your leadership development plan specifically prepares incoming employees in the selected leadership position for their role.
2. As part of your leadership plan, explain how you would take into account the traits and strengths that incoming leaders bring with them. How would you tailor your plan for your specific audience? What traits and strengths may make your leadership development plan more or less effective? Explain how the modifications you would make for individual traits and strengths will help individuals succeed.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.