Carefully read Seyyed Hossein Nasr’s book, Knowledge and the Sacred. The first part of the report must thoroughly summarize the book’s content (but not chapter-by-chapter). The second part must offer an analysis of the author’s underlying argument. This assignment is designed to provide you with an opportunity to think critically about this important book. you have to (1) follow the format guidelines to a tee; (2) offer an effective summary of the text; (3) demonstrate through your analysis of the work in question, that you have given considerable thought to the material.
1. Your report should be six full pages in length, double spaced, and written in Times New Roman font (size 12). It must use the normal page layout which comes standard on all Word programs, and page numbers must be on the bottom right corner of the page.
2. Diction is to be formal, and each piece is to be written in English. Grammar, syntax, spelling, and style must be impeccable. You may write in the first person.
3. At the top right of the first page of your report, include the course code, your full name, and the assignment’s due date. This should be in Times New Roman font (size 12).
4. All paragraphs—except the first paragraph of your piece—must be indented. Every paragraph of the paper—including isolated quotations—must be justified. This can easily be done by using the “paragraph” function on your Word program.
5. There are to be no title pages, footnotes, endnotes, or bibliographies. If you want to directly cite the book or article in your report, provide the passages in quotation marks, and then, in brackets directly following the quoted passage, include the page number, preceded by a “p.” For example, (p. 29).
6. If you cite from the book or article, do not put your quotations in italics, bold, or a combination of the two. Sentences which are more than 3 lines long are to be isolated, single spaced, and reduced to font size 11 with their margins indented to 1 inch on both the right and the left. This can easily be done by using the “paragraph” function on your Word program.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.