1. Do the reading for this section, and watch the lecture. Check the terms to see if you know the basic concepts and terminology of this section and be able to answer the questions.
2. 1. Analyze the Estes et al. 2016 paper. What are they claiming and what evidence do the authors use to support their conclusions? (2 pt.)
3. 2. Using the 7 assumptions from the Lane 2017b paper, make a table and indicate whether the Estes paper provides evidence and overall validity for these assumptions or not. If an assumption is not applicable, enter NA on your table. (2 pts)
4. 3. From your work in Points 1-3, write your conclusion on whether the arguments the paper makes are believable and supported by scientific documentation or not. Can you suggest an alternative hypothesis to Estes et al.’s favored one? (1 pt.)
5. 4. Can you make any generalizations about your findings or the larger consequences of trophic cascades in 21st Century ecology. (1 pt.)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.