Please submit your topic idea for the Individual Innovation Analysis Paper—all topics need to meet the following criteria and then be confirmed as approved.
Select an innovative company that meets the following criteria. . . Do not start working on your paper until your company is approved
Select an innovative company in the * (RV Room Vehicle)* as the team innovation project that meets the following criteria. . .
An innovative company that already exists (not a start-up idea) it could be anywhere in the world;
Not a company from any of our class discussion boards or mentioned frequently in our class lectures (the “tech giants” Apple / Amazon / Google / Alibaba / Tencent / Microsoft / etc, as well as the exceptionally well-known modern innovators such as Tesla or Uber, are therefore ineligible);“
Researchability” typically through online sources, although there could be situations where someone has professional experience and sources and that should be specified when you tell us your company topic;
At least five high-quality/credible/distinct references available in English not including Wikipedia;
It is not required that each person in the class has a separate company, but each person on the team should have a separate company, as the entire team will be selecting companies from within the same industry.
Submit your individual paper company choices for us to check and review.
Provide company name / location / additional details as specified below.
In writing the paper, answer the questions provided in the Your Individual Paper assignment section. This topic assignment submission is only about the company topic for your individual innovation analysis:
(1) Company Name—It is fine to provide more than one company name if you would like to have a backup, but it is only required to provide one company name (meeting the criteria) and please do not provide more than 3 company names and details.
(2) Location—In what country was your company founded and/or in what country is it currently headquartered (Note: While a global company may have many offices, even a global company typically has only one headquarters location. e.g. Apple was founded in the US and is headquartered in Cupertino, CA, USA)
(3) Industry—What industry would you identify your company as being in? (e.g. Amazon is in the e-commerce or online retail or simply retail industry)
(4) Public/ Private/ Parent—Is your company publicly traded or privately held? Is it a subsidiary or a main company? If it is a subsidiary, what is the parent firm (e.g., Instagram is a subsidiary of Facebook, which is a publicly-traded firm)
(5) What year was your company founded (US Boston)?
(6) Website URL—Provide the clickable URL link for your company website.
(7) Context—Write a brief one-sentence explanation as to why you are selecting this company.
(8) Research—Will you be researching the paper from at least 5 distinct (not Wikipedia)/ credible/ English/ high-quality online sources or do you also have any more direct connection to and sources of information about the company? If so, please specify briefly. (e.g. I worked for 5 years at Hermès in the marketing department. I have personal knowledge of some of their innovation initiatives from my work experience. This personal knowledge can also be confirmed by or supplemented from publicly available company sources -or- I have professional knowledge unique to my position. In either case, your reference list should also contain the minimum 5 distinct (not Wikipedia )/ credible/ high-quality English-language online sources.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.