Choose two of the six topics and write one page of 550 words each please.
Answer two of the following questions:
1. Many political observers have identified a strong “incumbency advantage” in congressional elections. Describe what this term means and explain the reasons behind it. In particular, discuss some of the ways members of Congress can provide patronage to their districts and the role that redistricting plays in congressional elections.
2. One way presidents have expanded their power is through employing a strategy of “going public.” Describe what this strategy entails and what its limitations are. In your answer, be sure to provide specific examples of how particular presidents have used this strategy.
3. Although they are often unpopular with the public and there are many complaints that government is too large, bureaucracies perform important functions for government. Describe the main functions of bureaucracy and provide some examples of each. How has the size of the federal government changed over the last 50 years?
4. There are different kinds of judicial philosophy in how to interpret the law. Outline the theories of judicial restraint and judicial activism. Discuss an example of the Supreme Court employing judicial activism.
5. Describe some of the rights of the accused found in the Bill of Rights. Specifically, discuss the exclusionary rule, Miranda rights, and double jeopardy. In your answer, be sure to define each term, identify its support in the Constitution and in Supreme Court cases, and discuss why the rights of the accused are so essential to due process of law.
6. Many advances in civil rights have been accomplished through federal legislation. Describe the different parts of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965. What have these two laws accomplished?
Please indicate at the top of your paper which prompts you chose to answer (simply putting a 1 or 2 is perfectly fine).
Critical thought is important! Each essay should be about a page, single-spaced, 12-point standard font, standard margins. You shouldn’t need to do outside research, but if you do cite your sources according to Chicago citation format.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.