Answer the following 6 Questions (Q 6 has 5 parts)
1. What is the main technique of validating scope?. Give an example of scope validation on a project?
2. Research how schedule management is performed on agile project. Summarize you findings.
3. How is project cost management different when using an agile approach?
4. Research information on performing quality assurance on lean. How can lean be used on IT projects? How can you use Kanban cards, a lean tool to maximize customer value while minimizing waste?
5. Suppose your college or organization is considering a new project to develop an information system that would allow all employees, students, and customers to access and maintain their own human resources information, such as address, marital status, and tax information. The main benefits of the system would be a reduction in human resources personnel and more accurate information. For example, if an employee, student, or customer had a new telephone number or email address, he or she would be responsible for entering the data in the new system. The new system would also allow employees to change their tax withholdings or pension plan contributions. Identify five potential risks for this new project, and be sure to list some negative and positive risks. Provide a detailed description of each risk and propose strategies for addressing each risk
6. Given the following information for a one-year project, answer the following questions. Recall that PV is the planned value. EV is the earned value, AC is the actual cost, and BAC is the budget at completion.
PV = $22,000
EV = $20,000
AC = $25,000
BAC = $120,000
a. What is the cost variance, schedule variance, cost performance index (CPI), and schedule performance index (SPI) for the project?
b. How is the project doing? Is it ahead or schedule or behind schedule? Is it under budget or over budget?
c. Use the CPI to calculate the estimate at completion (EAC) for this project. Is the project performing better or worse than planned?
d. Use the schedule performance index (SPI) to estimate how long it will take to finish this project.
e. Sketch the earned value chart based for this project
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.