Question 1: about Why global trade rise rapidly before WW1 (1900 – 1913).
Question 2: about causes of the 2008 financial crisis.
Please READ and Follow the instructions STRICTLY:
“First of all, please have a look at the SAMPLE provided before researching and answering”
1. This is about answering “Economic History” paper, 2 questions, each Q with less than 850 words.
2. Please READ and REFER to the given materials which include Subject Guide, Notes, and Past Year Question Commentary before attempting any question in order to get an idea with what to write (that has to be related to the syllabus and the question asked).
– Subject Guide: It is a guidance. This is very important part to read (Some question may link between chapters). BUT IT DOES NOT CONTAIN SUFFICIENT MATERIAL FOR ANSWERING.
– Past Year Question Commentary (may be similar or related questions): It is a short explanation/answer from the marker. THEY ARE VALUABLE RESOURCE that can be used. Make sure you read them carefully.
– Notes: some information might be useful, like Timeline, points, some explanation.
3. USE further reading, like references to support the answer with example and provide more details for answering. Required not more than 3 references per question. Use normal in-text referencing: i.e. listing (Author, Year, Page).
4. HOW TO WRITE? An answer must contain:
a.) Introduction (Briefly explain) – regarding to the question. Can be up to 2 – 3 paragraphs
b.) Body paragraphs (Agree + Analyses + Address issue of question). Can be up to 6 – 8 paragraphs
– Point out Headings or Sub-headings clearly
– Explain each of them (causes, effect, consequences…) with EXAMPLES where possible
– Must show some examples and statistics (This can be taken from Subject Guide or Further reading with reference)
c.) Evaluation/Judgement Points. (Some question may require Counter-arguments) – regarding to the analysis points. Can be up to 4 – 6 paragraphs
Example: Is it really good or bad? Is it really efficient…? Is it true or not so true?
d.) Conclusion. 1 paragraph
5. Make sure you ANSWER the QUESTION that is being ASKED, not just dragging everything down.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.