Students will write a well-developed research paper on the contemporary global issue that they have identified for the Annotated Bibliography and Source Integration Paper. The paper should be a work of critical analysis, meaning that it should formulate an original and compelling argument about the subject matter and should support that argument with relevant evidence and sound reasoning. The central argument of the paper should correspond clearly to one of the five argument types described in Chapters 8-12 of the textbook.
Students will be expected to use material from the Source Integration Paper, but that material should be significantly revised and reworked in order to contribute to the development of the argument within the research paper.
· Identify and explain a specific global issue that is relevant and compelling for a specific audience of academic readers.
· Develop a well-constructed thesis statement that responds to the issue and corresponds to one of the five argument types described in Chapters 8-12 of the textbook.
· Organized a sustained argument that is sensitive to expectations of the academic audience for the paper.
· Use multiple types of evidence/support in developing the paper’s argument.
· Use library databases to find appropriate source material.
· Distinguish between academic and non-academic sources and use different types of sources in appropriate ways.
· Integrate source references, including direct quotations, using signal phrases (attributive tags) and parenthetical in-text citations (APA format).
· Synthesize source references from more than one source.
· Significantly revise material from previous work on the issue (Source Integration Paper)
· Construct a properly formatted works cited page using APA guidelines.
Length: 1,800-2,000 words.
Format: Follow APA guidelines.
Source Usage: Six sources, at least four of them academic, peer reviewed. The paper must demonstrate effective summary, paraphrase, and quotation using signal phrases and parenthetical citations for attribution. The paper must include a properly formatted works cited page with two full bibliographical citations.
Submission: Submit through Turnitin
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.