Writing assignment 6 (based on “A Quiet Rage”)
Watch the video about the Stanford Prison study and answer the following questions:
(1) Who were the participants in the Stanford Prison study? How were the participants chosen and screened, how were they compensated, and how were the “prisoners” transported to the simulated prison?
(2) In what ways did the prisoners rebel after their first day of incarceration? What happened to the leaders of the rebellion and how did the guards decide to control the prisoners after this?
(3) What deal was struck with prisoner ‘8612’? How did he respond when he found out that he couldn’t leave the prison? How much time had elapsed since the start of the experiment when prisoner ‘8612’ was finally allowed to leave?
(4) How did the guards and prison “administrators” decide to prepare for visitation day? Did their preparation pay off? What “hitch” occurred after the visitation? How did the guards respond to this “hitch”?
(5) How had things changed in the prison by the time of prisoner ‘819’s breakdown? How did the other prisoners respond to this? What effect did adding a new prisoner to the equation effect the overall situation? What were the three types of prisoners and the three types of guards?
(6) How did the prison guard nicknamed “John Wayne” treat the prisoners (what types of prisoner abuse did he engage in?) Was prisoner ‘416’ eventually broken? What event led to the end of the experiment and how long had it lasted?
(7) Besides the guards and prisoners, who else had come to accept the simulated prison and its rules? Why do you think that this occurred?
(8) How did some of the prisoners and guards perceive the situation 2 months after the conclusion of the experiment? Why was the experiment not terminated earlier? What was the “profound point” of the study? How were the results of the study eventually related to shyness?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.