PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZED, THEY HAVE A SYSTEM TO CHECK FOR ANYTHING THAT IS PLAGIARIZED. THANK YOU.
RESEARCH PAPER: FINAL VERSION INSTRUCTIONS
Propose a program to address a significant health problem in a country/region outside of the United States, Canada, Europe, or Japan. The country/region must be selected from the approved country/region list provided in the Assignment Instructions folder. This paper must be based upon your topic, outline, and references. ( I’m doing my papers on the implication of Malaria in the Ivory Coast, as known as Cote D’ivoire).
You must write a 10–12-page, research-based paper in current AMA format that focuses on an approved topic. The reference and title page are not included in the page count. The paper must include at least 10 scholarly references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible.
Make sure to include the following:
• Address the major health problem, major mortality, burden of disease, nutritional status, and health systems of the selected country/region. Discuss at least 5 major health profile issues in addition to nutritional status and country/region health systems.
• Describe the importance of the selected health problem.
• Your proposed program must include an analysis of the cultural, social, behavioral, biological, and environmental factors that contribute to the health problem. Include the role of the national and international collaborators and funders.
• The proposal strategy must be evidence-based. Draw on experience from similar programs or interventions. This section must be based on at least 2 peer-reviewed references.
• Discuss program challenges and limitations, focusing on at least 3.
• Follow your outline from Module/Week 3 in the writing of your paper.
• Use approved font style, size, and double space.
• The paper and all citations must be in current AMA format.
• References must be no more than 5 years old.
Do not use studies from Case Studies in Global Health. This is an individual project. There will be no duplicates of countries/regions or health issues.
Consult this resource to help you attain key information about health statistics: http://www.who.int/about/contactregional/en/
Submit your Research Paper: Final Version by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 7.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.