You’d have to watch 25 short clips (varies from 1 minute 44 seconds to around seven minutes each) and write an excerpt of each clip. I will attach the prompt and the textbook to further support the assignment. Thank you for your consideration.
Here are the links:
1. Watch excerpt “Lullaby of Broadway” from Gold Diggers of 1933 by Harry Warren and Al Dubin (2:47).
2. Watch excerpt “Anything Goes” from Anything Goes by Cole Porter (4:13)
3. Watch excerpt “I Got Plenty O’ Nuttin” from Porgy and Bess by George Gershwin
4. Watch excerpt “Oklahoma!” from Oklahoma! by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II (3:23)
5. Watch excerpt “Too Darn Hot” from Kiss me Kate by Cole Porter (3:50)
6. Watch excerpt “Bali Ha’i” from South Pacific by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II (1:35)
7. Watch excerpt “Luck Be a Lady” from Guys and Dolls by Frank Loesser (3:17)
8. Watch excerpt “Dance at the Gym” from West Side Story by Leonard Bernstein (4:34)
9. Watch excerpt “Shoeless Joe from Hannibal, MO” from Damn Yankees by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross. (2:09)
10. Watch excerpt “Tradition” from Fiddler on the Roof by Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick (6:57)
11. Watch excerpt “Wilkommen” from Cabaret by John Kander and Fred Ebb (3:40)
12. Watch excerpt “Big Spender” from Sweet Charity by Cy Coleman and Dorothy Fields(5:51)
13. Watch a medley of songs from Grease by Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey (3:32)
14. Watch excerpt “A Brand New Day” from The Wiz by Luther Vandross (3:06)
15. Watch excerpt “All that Jazz” from Chicago by John Kander and Fred Ebb (1:44)
16. Watch excerpt “Memory” from Cats by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Trevor Nunn (0:00-4:10)
17. Watch a medley of songs from Les Misérables by Claude-Michel Schonberg and Herbert Kretzmer (2:49)
18. Watch excerpt “The Phantom of the Opera” from Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Charles Hart (5:21)
19. Watch excerpt “Circle of Life” from the Lion King by Elton John and Tim Rice. (5:10)
20. Watch excerpt “Popular” from Wicked by Stephen Schwartz (1:51).
21. Watch excerpt “I Wish I Could Go Back to College” from Avenue Q by Robert Lopez and Jeff Marx (2:13).
22. Watch excerpt “96,000” from In the Heights by Lin-Manuel Miranda (5:06)
23. Watch a medley of songs from Spring Awakening by Duncan Sheik (3:51)
24. Watch the excerpt “I Believe” from The Book of Mormon by Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and Robert Lopez (5:23)
25. Watch excerpt “Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down)” from Hamilton by Lin-Manuel Miranda (2:11-7:13)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.