social work literature review
needs to have references of social work theories and needs to be social work related.
Search and analyse literature that addresses your research question to identify what is already known in relation to your research question.
Your assignment should be set out under the following bolded headings:
· Introduce topic
· State your research question (from Assignment 1). Please revise your question in response to feedback you received rather than just repeating the question you submitted.
Literature search strategy
· Identify search terms and databases to be searched that enabled you to find relevant literature
· Identify how many publications you found
· Identify at least six recent (last 10 years) articles, books or reports that are particularly relevant to your topic and which offer different perspectives. (The material used should represent the current debates in the field and reflect the latest research on the issue).
· Explain how you decided which literature identified though the search to focus on in your review (you might decide to use the CRAAP tool introduced in the lecture and at the workshop).
· Identify and provide a critical discussion of three themes or debates in the literature that are relevant to your research question.
· Summarise the key ideas you have covered in your literature review
· Explain whether the literature provides answers to your research question.
· Identify limitations of literature included in your review (this may be in terms of study quality or how closely studies address your question) and any need for future research.
Provide a list of references using the APA style. Referencing and formatting should follow APA 6 or 7
Marking criteria (see rubric below)
1. Comprehensive literature search strategy and identification of relevant datasets – 5 marks
2. Evidence of ability to synthesise literature, including identifying key themes or debates -20
3. Ability to reflect on quality and limitations of included studies and implication of the literature review findings for your question – 10
4. Ability to write clearly and grammatically, reasonably free of typographical and spelling errors, and using APA referencing style guidelines – 5 marks
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.