Please use the attached example outline and format exactly as the example one. My topic is about Covid 19 compared to the Spanish flu.
Write a 2-3 page outline that includes the following information: the argument/thesis, the paragraph topics, a full citation for each library source, and the examples from the library sources that will be used in your paper. The Bib does not count in the page length requirement.
1. The Argument/Thesis is the answer to how the current event compares to the historical event. For example, The current ______ issue is comparable to events that happened _______.
2. Use the following links to understand how to create an outline:
https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/the_writing_process/developing_an_outline/types_of_outlines.html (Links to an external site.)
3. For the bibliography, find TWO electronic library books/articles. You can also use https://www.ancient.eu/ (Links to an external site.), https://www.thoughtco.com/ (Links to an external site.), https://www.khanacademy.org/ (Links to an external site.), https://www.livescience.com/ (Links to an external site.), https://www.archaeology.org/ (Links to an external site.), https://www.ancient-origins.net/ (Links to an external site.). A lot of you are exploring the Corona virus, so look at websites like: https://www.who.int/ (Links to an external site.), https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html (Links to an external site.).
My current event topic:
1. What is your current event?
The current event I am going to choose is Covid-19 and comparing it to the Spanish Flu.
2. When and where did it take place (from the year 2000 to the present)? Coronavirus took place in Wuhan, China in January 2020.
3. What is the current event about?
I am going to relate Covid-19, the pandemic itself as well as what it has done to our country, and the world, the death toll, what caused it, and relate it to the Spanish Flu.
4. How does your current event specifically connect to class content (pre-history – 1500s)?
We haven’t discussed the Spanish Flu yet, but the Spanish Flu pandemic started in 1918 all the way to 1920 and affected millions of people, just like Covid-19 has. My current event has also related to the Black Death, and the epidemic of smallpox in Peru. But I think it will be more interesting to relate it to the Spanish Flu.,
5. What topics or issues (related to your current event) are you going to focus on in your paper?
The topics and issues I am going to focus on in my paper is the how both pandemics spread, public health, the death toll, symptoms, and how the world coped with both pandemics, and more.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.