Coursework – Written Assignment (4000 words)
This module aims to provide students with an awareness and understanding of the practical firefighter skills necessary to ensure they can operate in a hazardous environment safely.
It aims to develop knowledge and skills on how to Prevent, Protect and Respond to various types of fire and rescue incidents.
You are required to produce a ‘Portfolio’ reflecting on how the practical firefighting has enabled you to carry out your job as QCD Officer(Qatar civil defense). understanding the objectives set whilst performing the task safely, how the theory taught in the classroom can be applied practical by yourself or your team to meet the objectives set in the learning outcomes.
Your Portfolio Document should include the following:
1. An Introduction – who you are, why you are writing this report, what it will be used for.
2. Aim and Objectives; the overall Aim of the Report and Objectives (SMART objectives) and how you will achieve the Aim.
3. The Main Body of the Report
This section should include details of:
· A description of why Community Fire Education can help reduce fire incidents in Qatar, how this message is delivered with Partner agencies to improve the lives of all citizens in Qatar.
· The report must also include the different types of buildings in Qatar highlighting how passive and active fire systems play an important role in helping protect lives for people in the building.
· What Safety observations and safe control procedures could be implemented for firefighting and Rescue operations for a number of buildings in Qatar.
· Discuss why it is important to investigate the cause of the fire and collect data which can be used to analyse trends and prevent future fires.
4. Conclusion; Lessons learnt, your reasons to support this. What, if anything, could be improved by QCD(Qatar civil defense). to improve the services they deliver in Qatar.
5. Recommendations; for improvements how would you adjust QCD to make it more beneficial for the people of Qatar.
6. Reference list
On successful completion of this module a student will be able to:
Describe various types of Community Fire and life safety initiatives, including identifying the hazards and risks to firefighters, and specify the correct level of safety equipment required to carrying out various rescues.
Review various types of building construction and assess how the effects of installing Fire protection systems in buildings will support firefighting operations.
Describe how to investigate the origin of a fire to determine its cause.
Evaluate the various types of fire and rescue techniques that are deployed during an incident.
<insert module title>
ASSIGNMENT #<insert number>
<insert assignment title>
Bachelor of Science with Honours
<insert target award>
School of Engineering
Aim & Objectives
Indicating why this report is being written
What and who is the submission for?
Introduce the subject
Aim & Objectives
What the report is trying to achieve
As previously discussed
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.