How To Brief A Case For Class Preparation
1. Full name of the case and the court it originated in along with the date of decision
2. procedural history: when was it decided originally, when was it appealed and what was the result of that decision? When was it heard by the US Supreme Court?
3. Facts of the case: What are the facts that brought the case to court the first time and what was the decision that led to this appeal?
4. Issue: What is the major constitutional issue in the case? The Supreme Court only reviews issues of law – not of fact, so this has to be a legal issue.
5. Holding: What did the Court decide about the issue? “we hold that……” is usually included in the case somewhere. Do not put “overruled” or “upheld” as your response here – that does not tell you anything – what was the actual holding?
6. Rationale: Why did the Court make this decision? After the “we hold that….” Statement …. Usually there is an explanation that follows. Which Justices voted in the majority? Which ones voted in the dissent? Is there a concurrence?
7. What is the significance of the holding? And what are the major issues in the dissent and/or concurrence?
8. Why is this case important in understanding Constitution Law?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.