The Annotation Assignment for Essay 3
The word total should be at least 500, but it may be more. As the assignment specifies, you should include an overview of your sources in your first section, and then an analysis of them in the second section. This should be at least two paragraphs, but it could be more depending on the way you choose to group sources or your use of them. For instance, you could include two statistical sources in the same paragraph and a cultural argument on another. The organization is based on your analysis and use of the sources.
This assignment makes use of the questions you asked of your sources in the Library Worksheet for Essay 2. Here are the questions:
1. Authorship (who)—Assess the author’s credentials or Google the name in order to decide whether he or she is knowledgeable and credible. Also investigate the publisher. Who sponsors the site or publishes the journal or periodical in which it appears? You may need to look at the “about” page on the site. You can also look at the URL abbreviation: commercial (.com); educational (.edu); nonprofit (.org); governmental (.gov); military (.mil).
2. Purpose (what)—What is the aim of the article or the website? To argue a position? Sell a product? Advocate for a particular viewpoint? Who is the intended audience?
3. Currency (when)–When was the date of publication or the latest update? Test the site’s links to discover if they still work. How current do you need the information to be in terms of your research question.
4. Verify Information (where)—where can you look to check the validity of the information you find. In other words, does the article give you links or sources? You will also need to determine the credibility of the sources.
5. How will you use the source (why)—What will the source add to your paper? Will it be part of an overview or provide background for your research question? Will it provide facts and figures to support your contention? Will it offer a perspective on your research question that might refine it? Assess the source’s general value and relevancy to your topic.
6. Finally, which source did you find the most valuable for your research and why?
You do not need to answer each question for each of your sources, but do note it for use in the essay, and include the relevant information in your analysis of each source.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.