DUE DATE: 11/10/20
• Read and store the attached iris data (iris.csv) using a process
• Start a new process and do the following
• Retrieve the stored data using a Retrieve operator
• You are required to build a decision tree model for predicting the species of iris flower(species) using the rest of the columns in the dataset as predictors.
• Since you want to predict species, use the Set Role operator to set the species column as label
• Now split the data with 75% in training and 25% in test using the Split Data operator
• Now use the Decision Tree operator to build the model on the training dataset
• Now use the Apply Model operator and create the predictions. Make sure you input the test part of the dataset from the split data operator.
• Now use the performance operator to compute the confusion matrix and accuracy of the tree model
• Output the tree diagram (the model) to the results
• Turn in the RapidMiner file (.rmp)
• NOTE: Watching this video will help with this homework
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.