1. Review the Chapters then answer the following questions:
For the LCD discussions please respond to the following questions based on the material covered in each section. *You do not have to do an LCD for each chapter, just the section as a whole.
1. What do you feel was the most important thing you learned in this section?
2. Was there anything you found confusing in this section?
3. What is one thing you can do with the information learned in this section?
2. Answer the following questions:
If you have been paying attention to the news recently you are aware of the large number of individuals coming forward and saying they were sexually assaulted or raped by people in positions of power. Did you know that every two minutes someone in the United States is sexually assaulted? Did you know that college age women are four times more likely to be sexually assaulted than any other age group? Did you know the majority of rapes are committed by someone the victim knows? This is a real problem that affects us all.
Review the information included in Chapter 16’s module and use the knowledge gained to thoughtfully answer the following questions.
1. If another student made an inappropriate or derogatory comment such as “whore” or “slut” what might you say in accordance with bystander intervention concepts?
2. Should the reputation of the victim or perpetrator factor into how reports of sexual assault and rape are handled? Why or why not?
3. Jackson Katz does not provide sensitivity training to his clients he instead provides __________ training.
4. From course material and your own observations, what terms are often used to describe women who speak out against sexual assault, rape and domestic violence?
How might these terms keep girls and women from voicing their opinions?
5. What 4 components define consent?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.