This assignment is designed to integrate content from the readings, develop analytical skills, planning change in communities and organizations, and policy practitioner as change agent. You will use scholarly references and literature to build your case for change. Your paper should follow this outline:
1. Briefly introduce the population, the problem/condition, and the organizational arena. (1 paragraph)
2. Summarize your problem analysis — Cite relevant literature on both the target population and the stated problem (theory, research, evaluation, and practice findings); supporting data, relevant historical incidents, and potential barriers to problem resolution; include target population perspectives; and speculate about the etiology of the problem. (2 pages)
3. Based on your analysis, state your intervention hypothesis. (1 statement)
4. Describe the organization in which the problem is occurring, list participants according to systems, and describe what role(s) the social work change agent will play in the change episode. (1 page)
5. Discuss system readiness for change — Include openness to change, anticipated or actual response, available resources, and outside opposition. (1 page)
6. State your change approach (policy, program, project, personnel, or practice) and why you have selected this approach, including political and interpersonal considerations, resource considerations, and the likelihood of success. (1 page)
7. Discuss and provide a rationale for the strategies and tactics you will use, including why you consider this to be a focused or a transformative change. (1 page)
8. State goals and objectives that could be used to evaluate your intervention — develop at least one goal with two outcome objectives. Select one outcome objective and develop three process objectives and one set of activities. (1 page)
9. Critique the rational planning process involved in prescribing your outcomes and examine the pros and cons of using an interpretive planning process that allows for emergence in the context in which you are intervening. (1 page)
The results will be an 8 to 10-page double spaced paper. Use one-inch margins and no less than a 12-point font. One point will be counted off for each additional page beyond 10 (title page and reference pages not included). Use the American Psychological Style Manual (APA) for referencing.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.