Puritan Sex: The Surprising History of Puritans and Sexual Practices: https://digpodcast.org/2017/09/10/puritans-sex/
Answer the following questions about the podcast episode( https://digpodcast.org/2017/09/10/puritans-sex/ ): (NO OUTSIDE SOURCE)
1. What is the topic of the podcast episode, and what podcast is it from?
2. Who were the host(s) and/or guests (if applicable) of this podcast episode? What are their credentials? What are the potential biases? Do you find the host(s) and/or guest to be a credible source on this topic?
3. Briefly summarize the podcast episode (1-2 paragraphs). DO NOT use outside sources!
4. What are FIVE interesting things you learned from the podcast about the topic that you didn’t know before?
5. Was there anything from the podcast episode about the topic that you already knew? If so, what?
6. What is ONE question you have about the topic that was not answered by the podcast?
7. How did the podcast change or add to your understanding of U.S. history?
8.Compared with more traditional methods of learning history (listening to lecture, reading a textbook, etc.), how useful do you think history podcasts are? Is there anything you get from the podcast that you couldn’t get from a more traditional method?
9. Would you recommend this podcast to somebody else interested in history? Why or why not?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.