Write an essay arguing for what Toni Cade Bambara’s observations about race and class are in “The Lesson.”
· In “The Lesson,” the African-American narrator, Sylvia, and her friends confront the racial and economic inequality between themselves and the world of wealthy white people, especially when they visit the toy story FAO Schwartz.
· Argue for what observations you believe Bambara is making in the story about race and class.
· After your introduction, provide researched background information on how racial and economic inequality affected the lives of African Americans during the time the story was written.
· Then, argue for what Bambara’s observations on race and class are by considering at least three of the following questions:
o What does Bambara want to make readers aware of in terms of race and class?
o What role does Bambara suggest that education has in making people aware of racial and class inequality?
o What does Bambara suggest about people’s openness to discussing or confronting racial and class inequality, including among minorities themselves?
o What is Bambara’s evaluation of America as a democracy, especially in light of racial and class inequality?
o What does Bambara suggest should be done about racial and class inequality?
At least three secondary sources. Secondary sources are sources beyond just the literary work(s). Please limit your search for secondary sources to the following:
· articles from one of the college’s electronic databases, such as the Literature Resource Center, MagillOnLiterature Plus, Salem Literature, and Short Stories for Students
· books from the college library (print and/or eBooks)
articles from scholarly online journals and websites
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.