ECONOMIC RESEARCH PAPER GUIDELINES
Macroeconomic Theory – Economics 120 – Miramar College
1. Choose a topic of interest to you dealing with macroeconomic issues. For example, students in the past have written about the merits of the minimum wage; trade deficit issues; relationship between war, uncertainty and the economy; benefits of free trade; the Fed and the interest rates, etc. If in doubt, do not hesitate to ask me for advice.
Ensure that the topic you write about interests you, since you will have to research the topic and provide a bibliography of your sources. It is a lot easier to read about topics that have some interest to you than those in which you have no interest.
2. The school library comes with access to Proquest and to Infotrac, which are databases of articles from newspapers and periodicals. There, you will be able to find articles from the Economist, Forbes, Money Magazine, Business Week, etc. Call the library to find out how you can access the databases online. You will need a password.
Do a key word search for the topic that interests you and then narrow it down by adding other key words to your key word search. Read as much on the topic as possible as this will make it easier for you to avoid writer’s block.
3. The paper should consist of the following:
Body of the Paper (5 to 7 double-spaced typed pages)
Reference page where you list your sources (3-5 sources)
The paper should address the major points of your various sources. Feel free to add your own opinions to the analysis of your sources. Don’t be shy about expressing your opinions. Remember, in economics, everyone has an opinion.
4. This is very important: Do not be tempted to use other people’s material as your own. Give credit where credit is due and list them in your Bibliography. It is fine to paraphrase as long as you acknowledge the author. As a reminder, plagiarism will result in a failing grade and be referred for further action.
5. Good luck and have fun with the paper!
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.