Write a (minimum of 8) page analysis of the issue of news slavery in the global economy. The book highlights several instances of modern slavery in Brazil, Thailand, Mauritania, Pakistan and India. Select three of the above examples of modern slavery to act as the foundation of your discussion. Be sure to include the following aspects in your analysis.
1. A brief overview of each example that you have selected. Compare and contrast each case study to highlight common themes present globally.
2. Select a fourth example of modern slavery that embodies the same themes presented in “Disposable People.” You will have to do outside research in order to locate an example of interest.
3. Write a brief overview of the instance of modern slavery that you have selected and highlight similarities and differences to those discussed in “Disposable People.”
4. The last section of your paper should highlight the global response to issues of new slavery in the global economy. What is being done? What IGO’s and NGO’s are working to address these issues? Have they been successful?
· Students are required to use 3 (additional) sources to aid in their analysis. Only include sources that you have relied upon in your writing.
· Your paper should contain at least ONE peer-reviewed source. This particular source should be incorporated into the third bullet point identified above.
· Your paper may not include more than ten lines of exact quotes.
· The title page and works cited page do not count toward the length of the paper. It is also important to include text to compensate for any graphs, pictures and visuals included in your paper.
· As always assignment should be typed, double spaced and have one inch margins. Typed assignments should be written in Times New Roman font and must be size 12. Anyone who does not follow these guidelines will not receive full credit for the assignment. Papers which are not type written or fail to follow MLA guidelines will have points deducted. All papers should be checked for spelling and grammar. Basic spelling and grammar is a distraction and will lessen the quality of your paper as a whole. Purdue University has an excellent online explanation of MLA format which can be found at the link below.
• What are Peer Reviewed Journals? Peer review is a process that journals use to ensure the articles they publish represent the best scholarship currently available. When an article is submitted to a peer reviewed journal, the editors send it out to other scholars in the same field (the author’s peers) to get their opinion on the quality of the scholarship, its relevance to the field, its appropriateness for the journal, etc. Publications that don’t use peer review (Time, Cosmo, Salon) just rely on the judgment of the editors whether an article is up to snuff or not. That’s why you can’t count on them for solid, scientific scholarship. Peer reviewed journals can be found at the Ocean County College Library. EBSCOHOST and ACADEMIC SEARCH PREMIER are two databases in which you may utilize.
Paper must include title and work cited pages not counted towards page minimum
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.