1. Surf various websites as an uneducated layperson would look for complementary and alternative therapy modalities addressing common everyday illnesses such as headaches, backaches, constipation.
2. Select 3 websites to critique. Do not use NCCIH, Quackwatch, WebMD, Mayoclinic, or any other known website. Do not use the CDC, NIH, FDA. Look on the internet in general as if you were a layperson.
3. Once you have done your research evaluate the website as an informed nurse.
4. File a website critique chart. Use the chart as a guide to facilitate your collection of data for the website critique.
5. Each section needs to be addressed: if you are unable to determine any strengths or weaknesses this must be stated in the box.
6. The worldview of the website author is rarely stated. It is up to you as the nurse researcher to determine the worldview. Discern which one of those worldviews align with the website being critiqued.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.