Answer TWO of the following questions. It should generally require no more than a page for each answer. Cite your sources, and if you include quotes from the textbook (attached) or other sources, keep them short (most of all I want your words on these topics).
1. The production, sale, or use of some goods may be accompanied by negative externalities (or spillovers), and that of other goods by positive externalities. Explain what this means, and describe (with examples) possible government responses to positive and negative spillovers.
2. What are the aims of the distribution function of government? How does the ‘leaky bucket’ problem constrain redistribution?
3. How do the Congressional authorization and appropriation procedures for federal mandatory spending differ from the procedures for discretionary spending? Give examples of each category of spending. Why is it harder to control the growth of mandatory spending?
4. How does government in the United States today compare to a century ago, in terms of (a) the relative importance of federal, state, and local government, (b) the overall size of government, (c) the dominant functions of government, (d) the likelihood that federal budgets are balanced, and (e) the composition of federal spending?
5. Why is it appropriate for state and local governments to borrow to finance their long-term capital spending, but not appropriate to borrow to pay for current operating expenses?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.