Please use your own words answer the following questions after watching the videos:
Here is the link for this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYpEfhgxbOQ
Degrees of Hope: Redefining Access for the 21st Century Student Quick Write Questions:
1. What were the profiles of each student?
2. What challenges and barriers did each student face?
3. Were you able to relate? Why or why not?
4. Is there anything else that stood out to you?
Here is another link for this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgmri7VBzpA
Tell Them We Are Rising: The Story of Black Colleges and Universities Quick Write Questions:
1. Why were Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) created?
2. How did historical events such as World War I affect the growth and evolution of HBCUs and the students attending?
3. The pushback against integration was violent and fierce in many parts of the country. Discuss how the Brown v. Board of Education decision set the stage for the Civil Rights Movement.
4. What role do HBCUs continue to play in American society?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.