Activity #3 due Week #3: Practicum – Organization Investigation. Interview 2-3 key members of the organization to obtain their insights on the nature of the problem. Use a list of open-ended questions and document the results.
First, review the symptoms of the problem that you identified in Activity #2.
Next, develop an interview questionnaire containing 3-5 open-ended questions that will help you to explore the organization’s problem.
Then interview 2-3 key members of the organization to obtain their insights on the nature of the problem. It is often helpful to interview a cross-section of organization members, including managers, staff and employees. Be sure to summarize the results of the interviews. You may also wish to ask about potential solutions, since members of the organization who live with the problem often have a good sense of how to fix it.
Finally, analyze the interview results by listing the most common responses or areas of discussion that you thought were particularly relevant.
For Activity #3, submit a PowerPoint presentation of at least 9 slides. Include standard themes and layouts. The presentation must contain the following:
· Title slide (course name and number, topic of presentation, student name, date) (1 slide) – update as needed
· Table of Contents. (1 slide) – update as needed
· Identify the organization to be analyzed. Verify who authorized access for you to perform this analysis. (1 slide) – update from Activity #2
· Summarize your understanding of the current situation for the selected area. Clearly state the symptoms of the problem, who is involved, and how you will know if your performance improvement suggestions are successful. (minimum 1 slide) – update from Activity #2
· List your interview questions (1 slide) – new for Activity #3
· Identify who you interviewed – organization roles or positions, not names (1 slide) – new for Activity #3
· Present your analysis of the interviews by listing the most common responses or areas of discussion that you thought were particularly relevant (minimum 1 slide) – new for Activity #3
· Prepare an “as is” process flowchart that shows the current process, highlights the problem areas, and identifies the key participants. (minimum 1 slide) – new for Activity #3
· Append a list of reference documents and any supporting materials. Use APA format. (minimum 1 slide) update from Activity #2
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.