1. As background, please read the article “A ‘negative’ coronavirus test result doesn’t always mean you aren’t infected.” (Washington Post Science section, March 26 2020)
2. For the instructions, please see the problem description 0340 Hepatitis.
3. For the vocabulary, please see the definitions page.
4. The outcomes of this investigation are
– to discover the impact of prevalence, sensitivity, and specificity on the PPV and NPV of diagnostic tests
– to apply your understanding in the context of coronavirus.
5. The context of this investigation is diagnostic medical testing for Hepatitis A and C.
6. What to hand in:
– a table of PPVs and NPVs for Hepatitis A and C under various testing conditions
– detailed documentation of the computations for one PPV and one NPV
– a one-page description of how prevalence, sensitivity, and specificity impact PPV and NPV
– a one-page reflection on your experience with this investigation
– a one-page explanation of the coronavirus article that you could share with someone who has no understanding of conditional probability.
the accuracy of the computations,
the accuracy and clarity of the description of the relationships among the concepts,
the quality of the insights expressed in the reflection, and whether a fifth-grader could understand the explanation of coronavirus tests.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.