writing about why people should divert from using social media because of the negative impact it has on their mental health (depression,FOMO, body dysmorphia, anxiety, cyber bullying, lack of self worth, and so on)
You will write a five-page research paper on the controversial topic that you have already chosen. (The five pages does not include the works cited page.) Using the sources you have found and other academic sources about your topic you will investigate various viewpoints on the controversial issue. Based on your reading, you will write a research paper in which you present the opinion you have formed from your research. Your research paper must contain the following elements:
1. An introduction. The introduction must explain your controversy, and it must have a thesis statement at the end of the paragraph. Your thesis statement must state the opinion that you have formed about your topic from reading about the controversies surrounding it. Your thesis statement must take a position (make an argument) and briefly indicate the reasons for your position (must have should or should not, and it should not be a question).
2. A paragraph that presents background information about your topic. This might include definitions and/or basic explanations of concepts that we’ll need to understand before we can understand your argument.
3. Body paragraphs that each start with a topic sentence.
4. In the body, you must support the position (argument) that you take with your thesis statement by referring to your sources. You must have at least the five sources.
5. You must address at least one counterargument in your paper. This means that you must explain why people disagree with your position, and then you must explain why their position is not correct. You must use evidence to support your ideas. The evidence should come from your sources.
6. Parenthetical documentation. This is used within the text of your paper to give credit to your sources for their words and/or ideas.
7. A concluding paragraph in which you sum up or emphasize your position.
8. A list of references, which are the sources you use for your research paper. This will be the five published sources that you have chosen. You may have additional sources if you wish.
Grading Rubric for Research Project:
– Introduction containing a thesis statement that takes position30
– Well-organized body paragraphs. Each starts with a topic sentence and
supports the position (argument) that you take with your thesis statement100
– Presentation and refutation of at least one argument20
– Correct use of parenthetical documentation to give credit to your sources30
– Concluding paragraph that sums up or emphasizes your position15
– A list of references in correct MLA Style20
– Sentence structure and other grammar45
– Spelling, punctuation, and format20
280 + 20 = 300 points
Note: Remember, you must give your source credit not only when you use quotations, BUT ALSO when you use an author’s ideas (and put them into your own words.) If you do not give credit to your sources, using both parenthetical documentation and a works cited, you will be committing plagiarism.
A note about when to cite an outside source: When you include a piece of information in your paper and wonder if you should cite a source to support it, ask yourself this: Did I know this information before this class started? If not, you need to cite a source. If you learned the information from one of your five sources, cite the source you learned it from. If you did some outside reading to orient yourself to your topic, and you learned the information from that outside reading, then cite the source you read. This means that your list of references might have more than six entries.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.