Commercial Lease Agreement Discussion Questions:
Review the Commercial Lease Agreement. Answer the questions below with a minimum of 200 words for each answer (a total of at least 1,200 words), and a total of at least three scholarly sources other than the textbook, cited in-text and in a reference list in APA format. While Question 6 directly addresses a Biblical worldview, such principles should also inform your answers throughout.
Add an APA-formatted title page, headers, and page numbers to your answers and submit the completed document through the SafeAssign link in the Assignments folder in Module/Week 4.
1. What is the distinction between a “commercial” and a “residential” lease? In a commercial lease agreement, should the law seek to protect the interests of the commercial tenant more than the interests of the commercial landlord? Why or why not?
2. Sections 5 and 6, respectively, impose on the commercial tenant the obligation of making repairs to the leased property, and of making alterations and improvements to the leased property. Should the lease impose these obligations on the tenant, or should such obligations be legally imposed on the commercial landlord? Explain your answer.
3. In the default provisions of Section 15, what is the landlord’s duty to “mitigate” damages? Should the landlord be required to mitigate? Explain.
4. Sections 2 and 19 discuss the creation of, and the parties’ rights in, the security deposit. Do these rights favor the landlord or the tenant? Is that appropriate? Why or why not?
5. Section 29 requires mediation, followed by arbitration, in lieu of litigation, to resolve disputes. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such a provision? How should the mediator and/or arbitrators be selected?
6. As a businessperson guided by a Biblical worldview, what changes would you make in this lease to make the terms comport more closely to Scripture?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.