1. Fully explain the reasoning of the equality example in the Phaedo. Then show how this functions as a proof for anamnesis and the theory of the Forms. Finally critically evaluate whether the proof works or not. Remember to give reasons for your view.
2. Fully relate the story of the allegory of the cave in the Republic. Then explain the symbolism of the initial situation of the prisoners, the turning around and the journey outside the cave of the prisoner, the inside cave, the outside world, and the Sun, in terms of Socrates’ theories on human nature, education, epistemology and metaphysics.
3. First fully explain the philosophical problem of the one and the many. Then explain how Socrates would account for our use of the word “coffee cup” to apply to many different coffee cups. Then explain how Aristotle would account for our use of the word “coffee cup” to apply to many different coffee cups. Finally give reasons for whose theory you think is on better philosophical grounds.
4. Fully explain why Aristotle thinks we need to figure out the purpose of human life in order to do ethics. Then explain what Aristotle means by eudaimonia. Finally explain his reasoning on why pleasure, honor, and virtue cannot be the answer to the purpose of human life and eudaimonia.
5. Fully explain Socrates’ reasoning in his argument that no one does evil knowingly. Then explain how Aristotle defines akrasia (incontinence), and explain his reasoning on how akrasia (incontinence) is philosophically possible. Finally evaluate Socrates and Aristotle’s different arguments on this, and give reasons for whose view you think is on better ground, or why you think both theories are flawed. Remember proper citation is required on this paper,
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.