examine a research question in relation to unequal student attainment. Be sure to use an applicable sociological theory to frame your discussion and argument. • You will first identify a group of students (gender, ability, race/ethnicity, immigration status, etc.) that may not be fully benefiting from education (experience inequality) in regard to low high school completion rates, social mobility, low attendance, high rates of discipline, expulsion or alternative classes, low transition to post-secondary education, etc. The idea is to go beyond what has been discussed in the course lectures and readings and examine the literature in more depth.
• The final paper should be between 8-10 pages in length and may be written using headings and subheadings. It must have a title page, reference page, and page numbers. Use either APA or ASA referencing.
• Introduction to the overall project and the aspect of unequal attainment you will examine. Your research question and thesis should be included in your introduction.
• Integrate recent academic research that examines the issue/topic including relevant debates, important findings and recommendations to reform or change this inequality (10 sources minimum since 2000). Establish through evidence that the inequality exists and assess what are the possible mechanisms/processes etc. causing or contributing to this inequality.
• What would you recommend to improve education for the group(s) of students you have identified based on the research and what you have learned in this course?
• You may also include a section at the end of the paper for your own opinion (not based on research) and reflection on the topic/issue. Why were you interested in this topic? Has the research and investigation changed your mind on this topic? If so, how. If not, why not? What have you learned through this investigation? What else do you believe should be done (if anything) to address inequality/equity in education?
• Overall conclusion to the paper.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.