The purpose of this assignment is to understand processes within organ systems and organisms that control the body to maintain homeostasis.
After completing the Unit 4 Lab on Connect (above), apply critical thinking to answer the following:
1. Plaque Formation in Arteries: High levels of LDL cholesterol in the bloodstream can lead to formation of “plaques” in the arteries.
• What are the potential health consequences of coronary arteries being clogged by “plaques”?
• Name some specific foods that might lead to increased LDL cholesterol in the bloodstream.
• What do these foods contain that could cause this?
2. Nutrition Labels: Analyze the nutrition label attached and answer the following questions:
• How much total fat, saturated fat and trans fat does this product contain per serving?
• How many grams of total fat would a person consume if he/she ate the whole container?
• How many calories are from fat per serving?
• Calculate the percentage of the total calories per serving that come from total fat.
• Based on a 2,000 calorie diet, what percent of the percent daily value for total fat would be consumed per serving? Calculate the percent if the whole container was consumed.
• Based on what you know about trans fats, do you think there are hydrogenated oils in this product? Explain.
please check files for the nutrition label
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.