Write a 3-page analysis (6-7 full paragraphs) of Charlotte Perkins Gilman’s “The Yellow Wallpaper.”
You must draw on the text to support your thesis, using quotes as well as paraphrasing in every paragraph.
You must organize your essay around a thesis that you identify in the first paragraph. Your thesis must focus how the author created the meaning that you understand from the story through either point-of-view, conflict, or theme.
Your discussion in the body paragraphs must discuss three other literary elements that support your thesis.
· Setting (where the story takes place)
· Characterization (how the character is “built”)
· Structure (beginning, middle, and end of the conflict; how does the author get the narrator from the identification of the conflict through the climax, and on to the resolution?)
· Conflict (what is it? When/what is the highest point of tension in the story? Is the conflict resoloved/How is it resolved?)
· Point-of-View (How does the point-of-view work for the power or success of the story? What’s good about it? What are its limits? What does it not show or explain?)
· Theme (What’s the big idea behind this story? What’s the lesson for HUMANITY—not just for the narrator? Don’t use we, us, our, you.)
· Style (What is the narrative style? How does it affect the impact of the story?)
Use proper MLA format for in-text citation and Works Cited.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.