1. Interview A banker (loan officer, vice-president, manager). Provide his or her: assessment of challenges facing the banking industry, the impact of current and future regulations, and the assessment of banking in a trade economy, as many of the transaction of South Florida’s Bank are with business in South America or other countries.
2. Interview a financial advisor. provide a report on an assessment of their challenges facing their industry, growth, or decline in specific markets and, the demands of a global economy.
3. Interview the manager of a credit union. provide a report on the outlook for the industry and the outlook for credit unions in South Florida
4. attend 2 networking events put on by nonprofit institutions. discuss 3 financial decisions made by each institution, such as; fundraising goals, unexpected expenses, and reducing the cost of capital, through innovative financing methods. (submit a 1-page report on your finding).
5. Submit a report in which you reflect on the applicability of your experiences in this course to a career in banking, financial institution, or the brokerage industry. Include all aspects of the course with separate sections on problem-solving in excel and the experimental assigments.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.