Nonprofit Finance Disasters Writing expectations include competency in the following: Sentence Structure Punctuation Spelling Focus and Organization Thesis Statement & Conclusion. A 5-8 page essay (excluding title page and references page). You should use a minimum of 4-5 sources.
In Spring 2015, one of New York City’s largest nonprofits with a budget of over $200 million closed its doors leaving hundreds of thousands of poor and disabled without services.
Please watch the following news clip:
Then read the following articles:
1) Major social service nonprofit to shutdown. Retrieved from http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20150130/NONPROFITS/150139985/major-social-service-nonprofit-to-shut-down
2) The wrecking of a blue-chip New York nonprofit. Retrieved from http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/albany/2015/03/8564054/wrecking-blue-chip-new-york-nonprofit
Research nonprofit finance and address the following questions:
1) Why did FEGS close down?
2) What specific financial issues were there?
3) Should its executives receive the compensation that they did?
4) Should there have been greater financial oversight?
5) How could this scenario been avoided to begin with?
6) If you were given the organization to run as is now, what would you do? Would you close? Would you partner? Please backup your opinions and answers with source materials your own external research.
Writing Guidelines Must be double-spaced with 1-inch margins and typed in12-point Times New Roman.
Essay should have a Title Page and References Page. Essay should be in APA style. You must cite all texts used, including page numbers to avoid plagiarism. The essay must have a thesis statement and conclusion that are both supported by research and analysis.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.