address the following questions in a Word doc and upload it to the assessment Dropbox:
Consider a situation that involves relationships that can be modeled with a graph.
Here are some examples:
Connecting high speed network cables to all university campus buildings
A school bus route picking up all children in their route
A rock band planning their yearlong tour route
1) In at least one well composed paragraph, describe the context for the situation. It should include between 5–10 vertices and 5–10 edges.
2) What does each vertex represent? How many are there?
3) What does each edge represent? How many are there?
4) Draw a graph using a drawing program of your choice. Paint, Word, or PPT can be used (saved as an image or file). A few online options are creatly.com or cosketch.com. Make sure to label your vertices with a single capital letter (A, B, C, D, E …)
5) In at least one well composed paragraph, explain the difference between a path, a circuit, an Euler circuit/path and a Hamiltonian path/circuit in a graph.
For all references used, please cite them in APA format.
6) Are there any paths or circuits in their graph? If so, identify at least one path and circuit.
7) In the context of your situation, would it be helpful to have an Euler or a Hamiltonian path/ circuit? If so, what is the most minimal path/circuit? You can use any of the algorithms that have been learned. Describe in detail the route and how you determined it.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.