Choose a Project
This assignment will complete the development of a project integration plan for your specific project, which contains
1. A description of your specific project
2. The 10-knowledge area project management plans
3. Does creating the specific project management plans cause rework or change to the plans?
4. What was the reasoning for the plan change?
5. If you were doing the creation of the project management plans, what order would you do them in and why?
6. From the beginning of your project integration plan in week 1 until the end of week 4, discuss which elements in the previous project plans have changed and why?
1. Answering all six questions.
2. The paper should be written in Times New Roman 12 pt. font, double spaced.
3. 6 pages long (not including the title page and references section).
4. Using APA formatting for in-text citations and for the References section. A table of contents will not be required in this paper.
5. The paper requires a minimum of at least three outside peer-reviewed sources for your references. Acceptable/credible sources include: Academic journals and books and industry journals. You could use credible business website sources in addition to the peer-reviewed required sources, but avoid Wikipedia and Google.
Do not Plagiarism, thank you!
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.