I would like you to complete the following activity for ONE poem by Sandra Cisneros, Sherman Alexie,Gabriela Mistral, Pablo Neruda, Clinth Smith, Jimmy Santiago Baca, or a poet from this list. https://www.poetryfoundation.org/collections/144542/us-latinx-voices-in-poetry
Poetry Explication Questions:
(Read the poem at least twice before answering the questions; you should refer to the poetry VTs if you need help or are unsure about the questions)
1. What is the structure of the poem? – stanzas, lines, punctuation, rime scheme
2. Paraphrase the poem in less than five sentences.
3. What does the title add to the poem or help the reader understand about the poem?
4. Who is speaking? (How do you know?)
5. To whom is the speaker speaking? (How do you know?)
6. What is the speakers tone?
7. What is the mood or atmosphere created by the poem?(Support your answer)
8. What is the theme of the poem? (Support your answer)
9. What imagery is developed in the poem? Does the poet use metaphor, simile, personification, etc? Does he/she use symbolism? Considering the poem’s subject matter, are these images obvious ones, or are they unusual and unexpected?
10. How would you characterize the poem’s language or diction ? What effect does this choice of language have on your response to the poem and its speaker?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.