Topic- Northwell Health has made institutional changes with respect to the amendment of Section 225 of the Public Health Law, Sections 2.1 and 2.5 of Title 10 (Health) of the Official Compilation of Codes, Rules and Regulations of the State of New York due to the recent spread of the COVID-19 virus. Analysis will be conducted within Northwell Health and information will be documented regarding the institution’s modifications to ensure the protection of public health by designating communicable diseases, enhanced disease monitoring and authorizing isolation and quarantine measures, and prevention of further transmission.
I need to answer these questions:
Compliance in General
• How has compliance been measured in the industry and/or other facilities. You must include a at least two studies where compliance of your rule, regulation or law has been tested and measured.Include a discussion of:
• Specific facility policy and procedures adopted governing the New York Patient Occurrence and Tracking System program;
• Information gathered by the facility to measure current compliance;
• Benchmark information including NYSDOH reports indicating compliance statewide and facility specific;
• NYC Comptroller’s Office Compliance Reports; performance of other similar facilities regarding compliance;
• What were the conclusions of the reports and recommendations for improved compliance?
• Interventions of other facilities to improve compliance and success or failure of the interventions.
Past and Current State of Compliance
• What is the past compliance status of your facility or department? How does this compabcqre with national or state standards?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.