Philosophy of Literacy Paper
Due: December 4, 2020
1. You will write a 5-page paper detailing your philosophy of literacy. The paper:
· will address your approach to literacy,
· will demonstrate your knowledge of current research and exemplary practices in
· define the role of the teacher within your philosophy
2. You will write the paper with APA Style citations and reference page
3. The paper will include:
· a beginning and ending paragraph,
· correct spelling, and
· correct grammar
Within the paper, you will address each of the following International Literacy Association (ILA) Standards:
· 1.1 Demonstrates knowledge of the major evidence-based components of reading. (e.g. concepts of print, phonological awareness, phonics, word recognition, fluency, vocabulary, comprehension)
· 1.2 Demonstrates knowledge of the major writing processes and skills. (e.g. revising, spelling, sentence construction and their relationships with other aspects of literacy)
· 1.3 Demonstrates knowledge of the evidence-based components of language. (e.g. language acquisition, structure of language, vocabulary acquisition in speaking, listening, viewing, visually representing and its relationship with other aspects of literacy)
· 4.1 Demonstrates knowledge of diverse learners, equity, and culturally responsive instruction.
· 5.1 Understands theories related to learner development. (e.g. cognitive, linguistic, social, emotional, physical, and cultural to address learner differences.
Review Guide: The ideas for your paper based on the semester readings, PowerPoints, class meetings, and your own experience. The ILA Standards are taught throughout the semester, but you may want to refer to the following Weeks/Modules for theory and content. Also review Emergent, Beginning, and Transitional Reading Modules.
The files are in order according to the standard
Standard 1.1 – Week 1: Overview of Literacy
Standard 1.2 – Week 8: Spelling Assessment and Instruction
Week 13: Writing Instruction and Process
Standard 1.3 – Week 2: Influences on Literacy Development
Standard 4.1 – Week 14 Diversity in Literacy Learning
Standard 5.1 – Week 2: Influences on Literacy Development
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.